Where to live wizard
According to feedback from SpareRoom users, this area has the following characteristics:
- Double Room
- £140 pw
- Single Room
- £104 pw
- Highams Park
- The best of both worlds as 10mins from Epping Forest and 20mins from Liverpool Street.
- Quiet safe area, close to good shops bars, restaurants, and forest areas.
- A central area with good public transport connections and close to the A406 and M11.
- Brilliant shops right up the street and very central to get to places from. Safe and happy as well calm
- Highams Park is a very safe clean and friendly place. With a train station and bases gym restaurants etc etc
- Highams Park station is surrounded by a variety of food outlets fast and restaurant. There are wine bars and pubs and everything is so close. If you need the city, it is 20 mins to Liverpool street station.
- Beautiful lake and woods at heart of area. Has a decent supermarket and some small quirky shops. Easy transport into London.
- This area is green and leafy good for walks. Friendly village like feel to Highams Park. Good schools and transport links to London. Suburban area of London on Border of Essex and Epping Forest.