Where to live wizard
According to feedback from SpareRoom users, this area has the following characteristics:
- Double Room
- £159 pw
- Single Room
- £118 pw
- Hackney Wick
- A new vibe, lots of interesting underground galleries, artists. New markets - the new happening place!
- You're close to Broadway Market, Columbia Road Flower Market, Victoria Park, Lauriston Village, Stoke Newington...I mean...what's not to love here?
- Well-connected lots to do parks great cafes and the best coffee in London
- Homerton is a cool and safe area. Lots of bars and restaurants to meet with friends. Chatsworth Road is great and the market on Sunday is said to be the new Broadway Market!
- Victoria Park is one of the nicest places to visit in East London due to the pretty park, and victorian buildings.
- Foodie heaven with the Ginger Pig, the Deli Downstairs, a fishmongers, And excellent Bottle apostle wine specialist. Great range of restaurants from Vietnamese to Sardinian, fish and chips. good gastro pubs and real pizza plus three indian restaurants.
- With the Olympics round the corner and local shops, bars and pubs being improved and gentrified almost every week, this area is a real gem of East London.