Where to live wizard
Winchmore Hill (N21)
According to feedback from SpareRoom users, this area has the following characteristics:
- Double Room
- £141 pw
- Single Room
- £113 pw
- Grange Park
- Winchmore Hill
- Once a small village hamlet in the parish of Edmonton, Winchmore Hill now borders with Palmers Green, Southgate, Edmonton, and Grange Park. It has a villagey feel, but in 10 minutes you're in bustling Finsbury Park and in 20 minutes you're in Moorgate. At the heart of the area is Winchmore Hill Green, a village green surrounded by shops and restaurants. It's really quite a special place. It appeals a lot to financial people working in the City. Served locally by Sainsbury's and many local pubs, it has a Green and a park nearby.
- W Hill has a relaxed, leafy feel though is well connected to London so you're not too far away from what's happening. Nice retreat for city workers to escape the buzz of the city.
- Winchmore Hill although a London post code is surprising in it's village feel it's a safe and leafy London suburb - not bad at all.
- As one of the most desirable suburbs of London Winchmore Hill offers a brilliant quality of life. Giving off a village feel with lots of green open spaces and quaint streets. Simply a fantastic place to live with exciting places to spend time locally and fantastic quick, reliable connections to central London.
- Underrated area of London with beautiful parks and open spaces just 30 mins from the centre.
- Winchmore Hill is a fairly quite suburban area with a couple of pubs on the green, quite a few shops, restaurants, commuting is good for the city.