Where to live wizard
Canning Town / North Woolwich / Docks (E16)
According to feedback from SpareRoom users, this area has the following characteristics:
- Double Room
- £186 pw
- Single Room
- £134 pw
- Canning Town
- Custom House
- King George V
- London City Airport
- Pontoon Dock
- Prince Regent
- Royal Albert
- Royal Victoria
- Silvertown & London City Airport
- Star Lane
- West Silvertown
- A perfect place for students.
- Close to all transport links, Jubilee line, District Line, Hammersmith and City, DLR to the city and overground services. Up and coming with DLR stations popping up for travel to the Olympic village (15 mins away) Shops and markets nearby. All night buses direct from the west end. Traditional East End area. Gay and straight communities.
- A good place to live.
- Very handy for Canary Wharf, Waterloo and London Bridge.
- Quiet, suburban area, with good and varied transport links to either the city or the West End. Abounds in local amenities such as a gym with large pool, library, theatre, city farm with horse riding.
- Lovely area, quiet and safe. You don't feel like you're in London.
- Nice quiet area, ideal for commuter to Canary Wharf and the city
- Relaxed area and commutable.
- Great for working in Docklands near to EXCEL and East London University. It has a quiet feel because of the river and a great view out towards Canary Wharf especially at night - amazingly picturesque. People great too!